Jan 15, 2014

Alert To All Visitors

Dear All Visitors,

In my earlier article and another blogg I have mentioned clearly that I am not promotor of any company  or institute also i am not against any company or institute But as a social person i have put my views on blogg.

Today no body can say that how many companies are launching in market of india. How many will be present after 3 month or even 1 month .

So be alert before investing to any company and take proper feedback from market expert around you.


I have clear point of view in this field. As i am owner of my money so without my wish no body can join me in any company .

this is same for all of us . So once again i am alerting to all my valuable reader or visitors to invest their money after a long discussion and after complete feedback about companies .

Thanks
Yours
H Chandra 

No comments: